Wednesday, August 14, 2019

A Dirty Man



There was a nearby man who was known as the "Pony Chief" since I had around 50 million individuals there to nourish him. The cottage is at the edge of the stream. The man attempts to celebrate the Buddha, whatever the steed or whatever he does, continually retaining, "I pursued my pony to the equator." The equestrian steed "works, so it is recalled this is the genuine steed. What's more, he couldn't lift up his steed, so he made numerous boats, and there were around 500 boats from China one day. Bring the merchandise available to be purchased. "Come here first," the man yelled. What's more, when the ship was come in, it was said unto them, Whence are ye? "From China," he said. "Do you know the King of China?" The chief stated, "I know, for I am close to the lord's home." The man stated, "The King of China is my companion and the companion of the day preceding. On the off chance that you return to China, I send you something." Go to me! "What's more, he stated, Yes. Also, when they had left, they went to the ship, and said to him, What are you doing? What to send Take me currently, Lord. " The man stated, "I don't have anything to pack for the shipment." The chief additionally sent an official to ship the ship with around 400 vessels. They are loaded up with ponies, and they have removed the ship into China. Stays came and bowed to him, saying, "Prediction to you from the place that is known for the Chaldeans Strengthening a ton of safety measures. The Chinese ruler pondered, "I have never been to Cambodia, where have I been in Cambodia?" Go to the pony's nerve, and lay it before the special raised area, and he will open it. Proceed to discover all the gold pieces. The ruler was exceptionally satisfied, yet he thought in his heart, "What will be given to you, yet God as it were? A 18-year-old girl, the goddess of magnificence, outperforms every other lady and sends them more than, A huge drum secured the skin of the two creatures, yet there was a lot of space to open and put And the maiden's mom came in unto him, and enveloped him by a material support, and sent him forward to them. When they arrived, they shouted to him, "The King of China sends you a drum for you to play." And the man hearing it, was happy. Also, the worker had a bridle on him, and he place him in the ass. The man kept on playing, saying, "I adore you, I send you this drum." One day the man played the drum and went out to shepherd the pony. The lady who was in the drum turned out and arranged the water, and she and the man went all through the well. She saw rice supposing, "Who's coming to set me up for my craving?" And he did this numerous days, and the man pondered, saying, Who hath made me to eat thereof all the day? What's more, observe, there came a goodly lady out of the pool, and straightway lifted her up, and left. The man at that point yells, "Where is the fellowship? Furthermore, he fled. " She tailed him, yelling, "Don't do me any pity. She stated, "I won't leave you. You are my better half. My dad has sent me to you as your better half Send me a great deal of gold and silver. " The man stated, "No! I don't take it. " And the lady was quiet a few times, and she carried him to the steed. During that night, she asked in a towel and made it to the Royal Palace, where there was an objection. The pony's grandson and she were likewise on the sanctuary, left-gave, right-gave. At the point when every one of the locals saw it and were stunned, they hurried to the man's manager, saying: "There was a royal residence at the Royal Palace. The ponies' cottages are such huge numbers of. Also, the rich man, having gone in, saw, and was apprehensive, and proceeded to tell the ruler what things were finished.

The lord, knowing this, sent his workers to inspect it; thus it was with incredible satisfaction, "The name of the person who came to assemble it Only in my kingdom is the ruler in the kingdom ", he said. Also, let him go, and the lord with him. What's more, it happened, that, when he had made a part of the arrangement the ponies, and the ears of the steeds, and they heard the dread; She disclosed to her significant other, "Don't fear me, that I may battle against this ruler. Allow the to ruler fall flat, and the sweethearts.

The steed and her grandson were delegated ruler in the intensity of the Buddha.

No comments:

Post a Comment