Friday, August 23, 2019

Seven Family of transparent

At the point when the couple arrived, a couple went to ask the siblings in Tra Bean town to stroll to the seven structures of the residence. Furrow, furrow, furrow; The man asked, "Sir, who are you? Which street goes directly to the town of Prey Beans, for I have been here for quite a while and don't know what direction to go straight? "

"This relative crocodile, her relative, gave her the hornet's horn. I advised her not to take Anna's cow No, sir.

What's more, the man who was searching for the street, hearing, stated, This man, in transit, is discussing the bull and the sheep. We as well! We won't obtain it for a really long time, yet will go to your home. "

At 7 am, the host additionally attempted to furrow the field until early afternoon, so his better half requested that her significant other eat. Landing in the shade, the yard was as yet lit with light. He sees his better half offering it to him, and quits furrowing, and says to his significant other,

"Two or three folks went along and blamed me for taking the bull, and this one is extremely your mum." .

The spouse sees the mouth of the husband, saying that he is furious and afterward reacts

"I thought, 'Spouse, furrow the field till early afternoon, rush and request sustenance, since you have my own sibling.' With Anna's name, she shows up. "

In any case, the spouse does not need to eat any nourishment, he doesn't hear. After the spouse had eaten, his significant other took a crate.

The spouse asked, "What do you need to do at home?"

He stated, "I'll tell my mom."

Also, Lean got back home to meet her mom, irate with her red face, advising her, "Child in-law, it's fine! I requested that her eat grain, however it didn't disclose to me she was engaging in sexual relations.

The mother was enraged and stated, "For what reason are you so red, I state, that you have sat tight for it now?" He said that you stole the medication, at that point you change it to the ace support, at that point don't say as much, not in any case one pill. On the off chance that you take me, at that point your mom and your kid won't go to disgrace you. I disclose to you Vulgar rebuff dangers alone progress admirably.

After quite a while the spouse originated from chopping down the fence to keep the steers from touching. His significant other let him know, "Our little girl, She gave her better half home to nourish him. When he returned, he stated, 'I was a mother, taking drug, and I was irate.'

The spouse hears no displeasure at his better half, and says, "A hoodlum! You are desirous of me! Am I dressed to assume a female job where I went to cut a fence? I won't do this again later, in the event that you keep on defaming me, I will lurch. Boycott your better half and eat rice, at that point tie the fish back home.

At night, the spouse likewise made some fish dishes for her better half to eat, a few mornings to make for his child. At the pagoda and a little kid, he was concentrating with him.

Furthermore, toward the beginning of the day the mother of the youngster made bread, and drank from the night, and went to the place of the lady, and stated, It is all around done.

"I miss you to such an extent! Another, would you say you are simply figuring out how to peruse? "

He stated, "Gesundheit! I am adoring bedrock today, I don't wear it.

What's more, his mom called the hireling's kid, and said unto him, Woman, thou workmanship my child. Goodbye to your mom, for one day, for your dad is ravenous. "

Furthermore, he said unto his mom, Dare thou, my child? From Chhorn that morning.

Furthermore, the minister, who remained by every one of the individuals, heard his mom and his youngsters, and they met up in unanimous agreement, He didn't chuckle.

Furthermore, the servant having gone to the house, saluted him, and stooped down, and stated, I give thee a banquet;

Her better half reacted, "Ah! What's more, I saw a cake of hot bread holding tight the floor, and I was eating.

The spouse likewise sees her better half's face, sees his significant other's eyes and does his own thing.

Before long, her more youthful sister, a spouse in another town, came to pick a pear and a leaf of monkey. Send me, and ask me, "What amount have you been furrowing and furrowing?"

Also, the more youthful of them said to his more youthful sister, "Ha, ha! It's sufficient to release the spouse, yet look no more distant than playing a game of cards, drinking liquor, opium. "

The more youthful sister couldn't hear, and told the two siblings, "I'm grieved, my little one is growing a little blossom." And it happened, that, when he was gone to the pig, he passed on.

"Ok, my siblings! It is sufficient to return home at night, and the kids will shout out. "

What's more, the sister returned home.

Since every one of the seven men, ladies, companions, guardians, priest kids and sisters are hard of hearing and quiet. That is the reason it's called Transparent Seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment